SO, WHAT MAKES YOUR FINE ART PRINTS UNIQUE?
- Unless otherwise specified, all of my prints are created at my favorite mom-and-pop print shop located in Dallas, Texas with MakeShift Photography. They don't gift me anything to mention them, I simply love them. MakeShift creates giclée art reproductions using archival pigmented inks on a variety of archival heavyweight art papers and other mediums. I choose the kind of paper used for each series of prints depending on what paper type I feel best represents my work.
- Art prints of drawings and paintings are signed (and numbered if editioned) on the front with archival ink.
- Fine art photo prints are signed (and number if editioned) on the back unless requested otherwise. One of a kind and limited edition photo prints are also stamped on the back with archival gold ink using a unique hand carved stamp.
Orders of limited edition prints may require up to two weeks for fulfillment. They are printed in small batches, hand signed then shipped.
Do you offer payment plans? Yes! Reach out to discuss your options via the contact form.
Most images are available for licensing.
- I strive to be as earth conscious as possible with packing and shipping art. Your shipment will come in a recyclable tube or flat mailer sealed with biodegradable cellophane (plant based) tape and a paper mailing label that is also recyclable. Most prints ship inside a clear, archival plastic sleeve. I have spent countless hours researching and testing samples of plant-based plastic sleeves and have yet to find a brand that performs effectively without breaking at the seams or otherwise somehow self-destructing. Even recycled plastic sleeves are still not truly recyclable. One old school, earth friendly alternative I do use for prints larger than 12"x14" is rolling them with a sheets of glassine paper I cut to size. Glassine is archival, recyclable, compostable and superior to tissue paper at protecting prints from moisture and scuffs. If you prefer to have your smaller prints wrapped with earth friendly glassine paper instead of plastic sleeve, I will happily do so for you! Just leave a note with your order. :)
- Except for sticker orders, all fine art print orders include tracking and insurance.
- Do you offer bundled shipping? Yes, but! BigCartel's shopping cart will not accurately calculate your bundled shipping cost. So, please use the contact form for a combined shipping quote and invoice.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes! Contact me with the items you want, your mailing address, and let me know how soon you ideally wish to receive your order. I will followup with a quote.
All sales are final.